Re: Anyone got time to review an article?

From: "Michael Paesold" <mpaesold(at)gmx(dot)at>
To: "Tom Copeland" <tom(at)infoether(dot)com>, "pgsql-advocacy" <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Anyone got time to review an article?
Date: 2004-11-23 18:40:31
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Tom Copeland wrote:

> This article is up here now:
>
> http://databasejournal.com/features/postgresql/article.php/3437821
>
> Thanks to Merlin Moncure and Robert Bernier for their helpful
> suggestions, and long live PostgreSQL!

What I found quite irritating is that the forum posts below ("PostgreSQL
Forum") are not about PostgreSQL but really MS SQL, i.e. the MS SQL forum is
linked into this article. If you look at the available database forums, you
will see that there is no PostgreSQL forum (but e.g. a MySQL one).

Perhaps you can point that out to the Databasejournal people so the would
fix it.

I liked your article.

Best Regards,
Michael Paesold