Bug

From: "Tony Caduto" <tony(dot)caduto(at)amsoftwaredesign(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Bug
Date: 2004-10-08 01:25:41
Lists: pgadmin-support

When creating a new function if you select the owner, and in my case the
only one available in the picklist is postgres, the function will fail to
create.
To reproduce, just pick a owner name and then try to create the function.

It works fine if you leave it blank, but for many new users who don't know
this it causes problems. I had a developer who works with me spend a hour
trying to get his function to work until he finally ask for help.

Thanks,

TC