Re: WIP: CoC

From: "Regina Obe" <lr(at)pcorp(dot)us>
To: <bret_stern(at)machinemanagement(dot)com>
Cc: "'James Keener'" <jim(at)jimkeener(dot)com>, "'Psql_General \(E-mail\)'" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: WIP: CoC
Date: 2016-01-12 16:06:28
Lists: pgsql-general

Bret,

Thanks. That made me feel much better.

I was about to walk out the door never to use PostgreSQL lists again because I thought Josh was an insensitive jerk flapping his wings about "respectful, collaborative"

, and I certainly violated the new "respectful" mantra buy calling his Coc a Vagina.

I was beginning to feel like everyone was against me.

Love,

Regina