Re: Reset ACL to default for pg 8.0

From: "Juan C(dot) Aragon" <juan(at)keisercomputers(dot)com>
To: "'Bruce Momjian'" <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Reset ACL to default for pg 8.0
Date: 2010-04-15 14:09:47
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Thanks Bruce for replying.

The ACL is display in the PgAdmin tool for Windows on the properties for a
table or function. ACL is the Privileges. By default, when you create a new
function or table, the ACL is null. However, if you add some privileges, and
then remove all, the ACL is not longer null, it displays the brackets {}.

I just need to know if the brackets are normal when all the privileges are
remove. Or how to reset the privileges (ACL) to default (null).

Thanks,

Juan C. Aragon