Very urgent

From: "Gautam Sinha" <gsinha(at)npi(dot)stpn(dot)soft(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Very urgent
Date: 2001-06-08 16:36:38
Lists: pgsql-ports

Hi ,
I am trying to port postgresql on win 2000 and i am
not able to run nmake command completely, it runs at the start then it gives the error msg cannot open kernel32.lib.
can u pl solve it , and can u pl send me a step by step very easy installation process, the document avvailable is not very clear.
See i have 3 files
1:setup (Cygwin)
2:postgresql-7.1.1.tar
3:cygipc-1.09-2.tar
Now pl tell me as a real layman how to be successful with installation , pl include even a the minor things in the explanation.
I am in urgent need ot it
Thanks
Gautam