Cannot connect.

From: "Andrew Higgs" <ahiggs(at)jpj(dot)co(dot)za>
To: "pgsql-general" <pgsql-general(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: Cannot connect.
Date: 1999-09-26 05:55:27
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,

I have written a program in Delphi which connects to my postgres(6.5.1) box
using ODBC. For some or other reason for the past week I have not been able
to connect. It says it cannot connect to socket. On the postgres box I have
no hassels connecting to any of my databases. It is just the remote machines
which cannot connect.

Kind regards
Andrew Higgs