Re: Translation to Macedonian

From: "Goce Smilevski" <smilevsk(at)sonet(dot)com(dot)mk>
To: "'Guillaume Lelarge'" <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Translation to Macedonian
Date: 2007-04-30 16:05:43
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Guillaume,

I am sure it is not a pgAdmin issue, because I checked and button
translations (Ok, Cancel etc) appear properly in pgAdmin dialogs (for
example, the Options dialog). I was referring to those dialogs that are most
probably used from the wxWidgets framework (a text + 2 or 3 standard
buttons). I followed the discussion on the Serbian and Spanish translation
and it seems that the list of available languages in wxWidgets is determined
differently. I will work on pgAdmin translation only and warn the person who
tries to translate wxstd.po about this issue.

BTW, I would like to introduce more standardization in Macedonian
translations of db-related tools, and I found this site:

http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/translation/

Is it ok if I register the pgAdmin translation there, so anyone who
translates db-related software can reuse common db-related terms ?

Regards,
Goce.