Duplicate Columns on Insert

From: "Tom Innes" <tinnes(at)inforamp(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Duplicate Columns on Insert
Date: 2002-07-29 21:37:32
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

I am using Postgres V7.21 along with Jboss V3.01.. I have established a 1 to
many relationship between table A ( 1) and Table B (n). When I attempt to
insert into table B, I get a duplicate column exception. The duplicated
column is the related column.

When I try this same project on hypersonic, it works fine.

Is this a known problem on the PostgreSQL JDBC driver?

Tom