Re: The support pages on postgresql.org

From: "Liam O'Duibhir" <liamod(at)fast(dot)fujitsu(dot)com(dot)au>
To: "'Josh Berkus'" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, "'Ron Mayer'" <rm_pg(at)cheapcomplexdevices(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: The support pages on postgresql.org
Date: 2006-11-09 22:38:09
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

G'day,

Support for PostgreSQL from Fujitsu in North America is definitely on our
roadmap for the future. We have enough going on in Australia (and SE Asia)
to keep us busy at the moment and further develop our PostgreSQL programme.
At the appropriate time, we will extend the reach of our support offering.

Looking forward to the release 8.2. Interesting times ahead...

Regards,

Liam.
Liam O'Duibhir - Product Manager - Open Source Software
Fujitsu Australia Software Technology
14 Rodborough Road, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086
Tel: (61-2) 9452 9068 Fax: (61-2) 9975 3779
Mob: 0423 025 852 Email: LiamOD(at)fast(dot)fujitsu(dot)com(dot)au
http://fastware.com.au/postgresql.html

This is an email from Fujitsu Australia Software Technology Pty Ltd, ABN 27 003 693 481. It is confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which it was addressed and may contain copyright and/or legally privileged information. No one else may read, print, store, copy or forward all or any of it or its attachments. If you receive this email in error, please return to sender. Thank you.

If you do not wish to receive commercial email messages from Fujitsu Australia Software Technology Pty Ltd, please email unsubscribe(at)fast(dot)fujitsu(dot)com(dot)au