CORBA information

From: "Taral" <taral(at)cyberjunkie(dot)com>
To: <hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: CORBA information
Date: 1998-11-15 04:20:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Since I don't know exactly who else is working on this CORBA thing (maybe we
should make a list?), I'll send this here.

The OMG publishes extensive information about CORBA on their web site:
http://www.omg.org/corba/

They have a beginners section (which I think EVERYONE should read) at
http://www.omg.org/corba/beginners.html
It details things like "What is CORBA?" which not all of us may be certain
about :)

Anyway, HTH.

Taral