Re: getting information of tables and indexes

From: "srikanthutpala" <srikanthutpala(at)virinchi(dot)com>
To: "'Sean Davis'" <sdavis2(at)mail(dot)nih(dot)gov>, <pgsql-general(at)PostgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: getting information of tables and indexes
Date: 2005-08-12 04:54:08
Lists: pgsql-general

hi
I am srikanth we are r using postgresql. we are getting
the fallowing error

com.ibm.ivj.eab.dab.DAException: SELECT_FAILED Unable to load DAMessages
ResourceBundle.
Invalid character data was found. This is most likely caused by stored data
containing characters that are invalid for the character set the database
was created in. The most common example of this is storing 8bit data in a
SQL_ASCII database.

Can your telll me the reasions for this and possi able solution for this .
I am very thank full if your help me in this issue

Regareds
srikanth.

_____