Community Code of Conduct New Members Announcement
Posted on 2019-10-18 by PostgreSQL Global Development Group
Today, the PostgreSQL Community Code of Conduct Committee welcomes two new members:
- Carole Arnaud is an executive board member of Dalibo and team manager. She lives in Nantes, France. She was part of the PGDay France committee from 2015 to
2018 and has been co-organizer of pgDay Paris since 2018.
- Umair Shahid heads Marketing & Products for 2ndQuadrant and is based in Islamabad, Pakistan. He serves as a member of PgUS User Group committee, along with being the organizer for Islamabad and Dubai PostgreSQL Users' Groups. As part of his day job, he organizes the annual PostgresLondon event.
Carole and Umair are taking the place of Laetitia Avrot and Vik Fearing, who served on the initial Committee.
We appreciate Laetitia's and Vik's work on the Committee for the past year, and look forward to working with Carole and Umair.
The current members continuing into the new term are:
- Stacey Haysler (Chair)is the CFO and COO of PostgreSQL Experts, Inc., in Alameda, California. She is a PostgreSQL Global Development Group Contributor, and is also a principal organizer of the San Francisco PostgreSQL Users’ Group and PgDay San Francisco.
- Ilya Kosmodemiansky is a CEO and co-founder at Data Egret, lives in Saarbruecken, Germany. He is a co-organizer of usergroups and meetups (PostgreSQL User group Frankfurt-am-Main, DevOpsSaar meetup) and is part of the organization team of several conferences (PGConf.EU, FOSDEM PGDay, PGDay.Russia). He is also a member of the Sponsorship Committee of PostgreSQL Project.
- Jonathan S. Katz is the Director of Cloud Engineering & Growth at Crunchy Data, and lives in New York. He is a PostgreSQL Global Development Group Major Contributor focused on advocacy, the website, and releases, and also serves on the board of the United States PostgreSQL Association.
The full list of Committee members is always available at: https://www.postgresql.org/about/policies/coc_committee/