Re: when i logged in mydb,any sql command used to list all the tables in this mydb?

From: sunpeng <bluevaley(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Kenichiro Tanaka <ketanaka(at)ashisuto(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: when i logged in mydb,any sql command used to list all the tables in this mydb?
Date: 2010-04-09 02:33:22
Lists: pgsql-general

hi,Kenichiro,
Thanks for your answer!
Then another question comes: According to 8.4 document 44.1(Most system
catalogs are copied from the template database during database creation and
are thereafter database-specific.),we know that each created database has
their own pg_... tables and thus if a superuser administrator wants to list
all the tables in all the databases,how do the postgresql interval implement
it? will the postgresql interval load all the pg_.... tables in all the
databases to get the final answer?
Thanks!
peng