Re: daitch_mokotoff module

From: Dag Lem <dag(at)nimrod(dot)no>
To: Thomas Munro <thomas(dot)munro(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: daitch_mokotoff module
Date: 2022-01-05 20:08:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Dag Lem <dag(at)nimrod(dot)no> writes:

> Thomas Munro <thomas(dot)munro(at)gmail(dot)com> writes:
>
>> On Wed, Jan 5, 2022 at 2:49 AM Dag Lem <dag(at)nimrod(dot)no> wrote:
>>> However I guess this won't make any difference wrt. actually running the
>>> tests, as long as there seems to be an encoding problem in the cfbot
>>
>> Fixed -- I told it to pull down patches as binary, not text. Now it
>> makes commits that look healthier, and so far all the Unix systems
>> have survived CI:
>>
>> https://github.com/postgresql-cfbot/postgresql/commit/79700efc61d15c2414b8450a786951fa9308c07f
>> http://cfbot.cputube.org/dag-lem.html
>>

> Great!
>
> Dag

After this I did the mistake of including a patch for citext in this
thread, which is now picked up by cfbot instead of the Daitch-Mokotoff
patch.

Attaching the original patch again in order to hopefully fix my mistake.

Best regards

Dag Lem

Attachment Content-Type Size
v5-daitch_mokotoff.patch text/x-patch 51.2 KB