Re: planet "top posters" section

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: planet "top posters" section
Date: 2010-04-19 19:12:12
Lists: pgsql-www

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 21:10, Alvaro Herrera
> Magnus Hagander escribió:
>
>> Other opinions?
>
> I have an unrelated question.  Why do the team names links to a company
> page?  Would it make more sense to have it link to a page listing all
> people in that team (with links to their blogs and possibly post
> counts)?  The link to the company could go in that new page.

Well, there is such a page already - http://planet.postgresql.org/feeds.html.

It used to be that we listed the team members under the team, at which
point it made a lot more sense to link it to the company homepage...

--
Magnus Hagander
Me: http://www.hagander.net/