Table create time

From: hamann(dot)w(at)t-online(dot)de
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Table create time
Date: 2017-08-31 06:56:09
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

is there a way to add a table create (and perhaps schema modify) timestamp to the system?
I do occasionally create semi-temporary tables (meant to live until a problem is solved, i.e. longer
than a session) with conveniently short names.
Also, is there a simple query to identify tables without a table comment? (so a weekly cron
could remind me of tables that are already a few days old but have no explanatory comment)

I am running PG 9.3

Best regards
Wolfgang Hamann