sudoers file??

From: "Vivek" <vivek(at)fideltech(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: sudoers file??
Date: 2003-05-28 07:55:50
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I am trying to connect to postgreSQL through PHP. I am
facing lots of problems. Itried to configure postgreSQL
for the above purpose.I tried the following command to set
PGALLOWTCPIP=yes

sudo vi /etc/postgresql/postmaster.init

It says : postgres is not in sudoers file.
What does it mean?

Can I get some tips on how to use pg_connect in PHP. I
tried every option in this but its not working.

Looking forward for some tips from your side.
Thanking you.

Vivek C. Shidhore
email: vivek(at)fideltech(dot)com