Meeting Next Tuesday the 14th

From: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Meeting Next Tuesday the 14th
Date: 2003-01-07 17:02:25
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

Happy 2003! This is the year that PostgreSQL becomes the #2 enterprise
database after Oracle. I can feel it.

We will have a meeting on Tuesday the 14th, at 6:30pm, in San
Francisco.

At the last meeting, one of our members volunteered to host the meeting
at his downtown office. I didn't write down who it was ... will you
step forward, please?

I am also calling for presenters for the meeting: we need 2 people who
can each lead 1/2 hour presentations or discussions on topics relevant
to PostgreSQL and Open Source. Elein, something from your book,
maybe? Somebody have something interesting about 7.3.1 or 7.4?
Maybe a back-end look at Bricolage?

Bonus points if anyone can borrow a digital projector.

-Josh Berkus