Re: Press Release status?

From: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Press Release status?
Date: 2002-11-30 06:31:15
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Marc,

I propose that we consider calling the 7.3 press release a "learning
experience" and allowing 7.3 to go up without a release. We can then
mail the release a few days later, perhaps Friday.

Justin is unavailable, as is Robert; I am constrained by slow dial-up
and limited hours, and the translators were just notified to start
work. Frankly, I can't imagine how we could get this act together
sooner than 2 days after I get back to my office (meaning Thursday).

BTW, I put you down on as one of the two people to whom the translators
should mail their translated versions. Sorry for doing that
arbitrarily; but I'm on webmail here and yours was the only address I
have memorized, and I didn't want copies going *only* to me.

-Josh Berkus