Mail troubles, stand by

From: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-core(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Mail troubles, stand by
Date: 2008-10-31 15:55:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Folks,

My old personal mail server is on its last legs. I'm migrating to a
new mail server (running Archiveopteryx, yaaay) this weekend. However,
that will mean interruptions in mail sent to josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com, and may
even result in my getting kicked off some lists.

If you need to reach me about something important, please cc
josh(at)postgresql(dot)org as well.

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL
San Francisco 415-752-2500