Wierd error for COPY command

From: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Wierd error for COPY command
Date: 2002-04-26 15:42:34
Lists: pgsql-sql

Folks,

I'm getting the following error:

jwnet=# copy elbs_udf from '/home/jwnet/testtransfer/udf.txt'
jwnet-# using delimiters '|' with null as '';
": can't parse "ne 1, pg_atoi: error in "1
jwnet=#

I know from previous experience that this is a garbled error message
indicating that there is a problem on one line of the file. However,
that particular file has 2 million lines, so finding the problem
without a line number would be nigh impossible. The log only shows the
same error message.

Ideas, anyone?

-Josh Berkus