Resolved: PostGreSQL - Accessing It

From: Mel Roman <mel(at)melroman(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Resolved: PostGreSQL - Accessing It
Date: 2003-08-14 17:48:11
Lists: pgsql-general

> test=# CREATE USER mel CREATEDB
> test-# \q
> bash-2.05b$ exit
> exit
> [mel(at)Cr168131-a mel]$ psql test
> psql: FATAL 1: user "mel" does not exist

I just figured out my problem. As you can see from my CREATE USER
command above, I simply forgot to put the semicolon at the end. Doah!
I guess it's been a little while since I've done much SQL. I've since
successfully made myself a user and life is good.

Thanks for everyone's help.

--

Mel Roman
mel(at)melroman(dot)net