PgAccess on OS X--was "tcl wish--simple configure problem"

From: Russ McBride <Russ(at)psyex(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Subject: PgAccess on OS X--was "tcl wish--simple configure problem"
Date: 2001-10-18 00:36:54
Lists: pgsql-admin

Thanks Peter, that got me a little further.

Anyone out there gotten pgAcess working on Mac OS X? I haven't been
able to make my way through a configure using the new 8.4 Tk
snapshots that are up on the sourceforge site. I'm getting the
following error:
configure: error: file 'tkConfig.sh' is required for Tk

Russ