Re: new darwin patches

From: Peter Bierman <bierman(at)apple(dot)com>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: new darwin patches
Date: 2000-12-11 22:20:29
Lists: pgsql-patches

At 11:46 AM -0500 12/11/00, Tom Lane wrote:
>Peter Bierman <bierman(at)apple(dot)com> writes:
>> Appended is the diff to fix the build, and a diff for the geometry
>> regression test that fails. I guess you just need to create a new
>> reference file for that test on darwin, but there's certainly no
>> urgency for that.
>
>Applied.

Builds clean from TOT CVS, and
All 76 tests passed.
10.410u 15.950s 1:24.11 31.3% 0+0k 22+678io 0pf+0w

Huzzah!

It does not work on Mac OS X Public Beta, but should work on Mac OS X GM when that is available.

-pmb

--
"Every time you provide an option, you're asking the user to make a decision.
That means they will have to think about something and decide about it.