ERROR CODE

From: Ray Alba <ralba(at)dotsperinch(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ERROR CODE
Date: 2000-04-29 12:12:18
Lists: pgsql-general

I am creating a new table called patienttype with categories -
infant,pediatric, adult in the doctors table

for some reason it allows me to create a sequence but, when I create a
table that requires that sequence, I get the following.

create table patienttype (
id INT DEFAULT nextval ('category_seq'),
parent id INT DEFAULT '0',
type varchar(50));

Here is the error? What is that all about?
ERROR: Unable to locate type name 'id' in catalog

Thanks,

Ray

* *** *
* Ray Alba/ dotsperinch *