Re: SQL server...SQLExecutive claims I have wrong version!!!!!

From: "vincent" <hoo_my(at)163(dot)net>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: SQL server...SQLExecutive claims I have wrong version!!!!!
Date: 1999-03-04 02:09:20
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Usually this is because the NT account that the SQL Executive service is
running under does not have permissions to read the
HKLM\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\MSSQLSERVER registry key.

You can get the service account in Control Panel-- Service--SQL executive,
and make sure the account have admin right.

Vincent