Powerbuilder and PostgreSQL information

From: "Jim Wilson" <jimw(at)kelcomaine(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Powerbuilder and PostgreSQL information
Date: 2004-01-24 15:31:36
Lists: pgsql-general

There wasn't much help online when I decided this had to be a concept that
would work. Sybase is not a lot of help on this either. After sometimes
spending hours staring at traces and explains in order to solve a single
problem (and often using a totally heuristic approach to debugging :-)), I
finally have real world applications running (very well in fact).

In order to document the details for myself, and to share them with others,
I've setup a small website. It's a little rough and incomplete so far, but
hopefully it will be useful to someone.

The address is: http://pbpgsql.spiderbark.com

Best regards,

Jim Wilson