Re: Moving a project from gborg to pgfoundry?

From: Thomas Hallgren <thhal(at)mailblocks(dot)com>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Moving a project from gborg to pgfoundry?
Date: 2005-03-20 20:25:39
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> If only the CVS/Mailing lists are needed, and nothing that is "in the
> database", then this shouldn't be too hard ... go to pgfoundry, submit
> for the new project ... once it is approved, create the various mailing
> lists that you have on gborg, and then, *before* you do anything else on
> either, I can move copies of both from gborg -> pgfoundry ...
>
> Once I've copied both over, I'll get Chris to mark the gborg project as
> being 'disabled' so that nobody will see it over there anymore ...

Actually, it would be very nice if the project was still visible at
gborg with a single page explaining that the project has moved. People
may get the wrong idea if it just disappears.

I'm still in status quo with PL/Java. I'm eager to help out to get the
move done, but I still don't know what more I can do. My requirements
are the same as Shachar's although a dump of the current bug database
would be helpful.

Genpages, uploads, etc. are things that I can reconstruct from material
that's in the CVS.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren