ODBC Driver

From: goutham jalakam <jgowtham(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-odbc-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ODBC Driver
Date: 2010-04-19 03:02:22
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello PGSQL Team,

We have a serious problems changing the driver from postgresql to
postgresql unicode.
We are using postgre sql DB since long time.

There is a requirement for our application to insert Latin chars into
postgre. So, Changed driver from PostgreSQL to *PostgreSQL** UNICODE.*
There are quite a few issues occuring using this driver.

Issue 1: When we mention *BoolsAsChar**=1* in connection string, its
returning empty value instead of 1 or 0 based on true or false.
Issue 2: we are trying to fill dataset through OdbcDataAdapter.

Code Snippet:
OdbcDataAdapter odbcAdapt = new
OdbcDataAdapter("Select * from table1;"+ "Select * from table2;" ,
cdbConn.Conn);
odbcAdapt .Fill(dataset)

always dataset is returning 0 tables.

Can you please help us. If we change the driver from postgresql unicode to
postgresql will there be much differences in the behavior?
Please previous your valuable inputs.

Regards
Goutham J