Re: gist README typo

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: gist README typo
Date: 2010-04-14 20:21:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 3:50 PM, Kevin Grittner
> In the embarrassingly trivial department, I think I found a
> misspelled word in the GiST README file (unless it's a valid
> alternate spelling I've never seen).

This patch wouldn't apply for me for some reason (mangled
whitespace?), so I just fixed the typo by hand and committed.

It seems like this README could use a bit more editing to make it read
better if anyone is so inclined, although certainly the meaning is
clear enough.

...Robert