Runtime 50003 Error

From: "Richard Hurst" <richard(dot)hurst(at)kirklees(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Runtime 50003 Error
Date: 2003-07-18 12:11:39
Lists: pgadmin-support

I have read the previous entries on this in the support forum and have
enclosed the details of the COMCTL32.OCX file that resides on the PC
where pgadmin II is installed.

it is dated 24/06/1998 00:00

Is this the version I require or do I have to sort it out another way.

I do have the other fiales mentioned in an earlie post COMdlg32,
(22/05/2000) comct232 and comct332 were missing but have been
reinstalled and reregistered these are dated 23/06/1998

Any help would be grateflly received

Richard

===============================
Richard Hurst

Senior Officer - Systems Integration
Kirklees Metropolitan Council

Tel: 01484 225994
Fax: 01484 225916
www.kirklees.gov.uk
This e-mail contains information intended for the
addressee only. It may be confidential and may be
the subject of legal and/or professional privilege.
Any dissemination, distribution, copyright or use of
this communication without prior permission of the
addressee is strictly prohibited.