dbf2pg, visual foxpro and other nonsense

From: "Mike McCormac" <MikeM(at)jcmh(dot)org>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: dbf2pg, visual foxpro and other nonsense
Date: 2002-07-09 17:27:36
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

i've been importing older foxpro tables (x-base files) into postgresql
with much success using dbf2pg... however, visual foxpro files don't
seem to work — i just get an error.

does anyone know of any successful means of importing this data
directly? our backend application is built in java... are there any
good solutions with JDBC??

this is relatively urgent, so if anyone who replies can CC me at this
email, i'd be much appreciated.

thanks,
mike