Problem with multi-connection to database

From: "Luke Tudor" <ltt(at)wpo(dot)nerc(dot)ac(dot)uk>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Problem with multi-connection to database
Date: 2000-11-16 15:35:02
Lists: pgsql-novice

I have somehow managed to make our database only allow a single
connection.

I have been editing a database, which runs over the web. This database
uses different user ids to enable people to log on and view images.

The database used to allow me to have many sessions open, but recently
has decided to say "Sorry, too many clients already" and will only
allow one connection.

It is quite important for me to fix this problem ASAP, so if anyone
knows a posible answer, please let me know.

Best Regards
Luke!