Vacuum settings - Was: Overlapping controls in dialogs - bugs in beta 2

From: "Petri Jooste" <RKWJPJ(at)puknet(dot)puk(dot)ac(dot)za>
To: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: Vacuum settings - Was: Overlapping controls in dialogs - bugs in beta 2
Date: 2005-10-18 10:02:39
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

OK, no problem then for the controls, but I think I found
another translation-related issue.

The "Vacuum settings" tab in "dlgTable" seems to be only partly translated.
Also, I do not know where the translated string for "Current value" (right) fits?
It seems that it should be left of a text box.

Regards
Petri

================
Mr. JP (Petri) Jooste
Skool vir Modelleringswetenskappe
School of Modelling Sciences
Vaal Triangle Campus
North-West University / Noordwes-Universiteit / Yunibesiti Ya Bokone-Bophirima
South Africa

Hierdie boodskap (en aanhangsels) is onderhewig aan beperkings en 'n vrywaringsklousule. Volledige besonderhede beskikbaar by http://www.puk.ac.za/itb/e-pos/disclaimer.html , of by itbsekr(at)puknet(dot)puk(dot)ac(dot)za

This message (and attachments) is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to http://www.puk.ac.za/itb/e-pos/disclaimer.html for full details, or at itbsekr(at)puknet(dot)puk(dot)ac(dot)za

>>> "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk> 2005/10/18 11:23:24 AM >>>

No - what you are seeing there are all controls on the dialogs. When
they are run in pgAdmin, one or other of the overlapping elements will
be hidden. For example, the variable related ones will show the checkbox
for boolean var, and the textbox for others.

> The following dialogs are affected (screen shots attached):
> dlgDatabase
> dlgMainConfig
> dlgRepCluster
> dlgRole
> dlgType
> dlgUser
> frmUpdate

frmUpdate will never be seen by the user. It's half a feature that
didn't get implemented in time for 1.4 :-(

Regards, Dave.