Re: Trouble with PreparedStatement.setBinaryData or

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: <alfredorico(at)gmail(dot)com>, <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Trouble with PreparedStatement.setBinaryData or
Date: 2005-09-27 15:41:48
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

The memory setting for your IDE isn't necessarily what is used
for processes run from the IDE. I don't use NetBeans, but in
Eclipse there is a place to define your launch parameters; you
should look for something similar in NetBeans and set use the
-Xmx setting there.

>>> Alfredo Rico <alfredorico(at)gmail(dot)com> 09/27/05 10:17 AM >>>

. . .

The great and terrible problem is the following:
If input file (pdf, doc, png, txt whatever...) exceed 2 MB
I have the following exception:

javax.servlet.ServletException: La ejecución del
Servlet lanzó una excepción
org.netbeans.modules.web.monitor.server.MonitorFilter.doFilter(
MonitorFilter.java:362)
causa raíz

. . .

Besides, I have increased JVM heap starting Netbeans IDE using the following
sentence:

$ ./netbeans -J-Xmx300m

And even don't work...