Re: PostgreSQL Certification

From: Jon Ericson <Jon(dot)Ericson(at)jpl(dot)nasa(dot)gov>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Certification
Date: 2003-10-29 20:18:40
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Christopher Browne <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org> writes:

[an outline of a tutorial]
> - Why avoid NULLs?

I'm curious about the answer to that question. Is it a relational
database theory problem or PostgreSQL implementation issue? Or do you
just talk about inappropriate uses of NULL?

Thanks,
Jon
--
But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for
yourselves this day whom you will serve . . . But as for me and my