Can you please let me know?

From: Gaurav K Srivastav <gauravgkp(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Can you please let me know?
Date: 2010-04-14 13:02:15
Lists: pgsql-bugs pgsql-general

Hi Sir,

Suppose I created a function getage(id character varying).
Now Is there any query in postgreSQL that I can retreive the name of all
user difned/system function in the database schema.
like "select VIEW_TYPE_OWNER, VIEW_TYPE, OID_TEXT from user_views" will list
all views in oracle.
or
select object_name,CREATED,OBJECT_TYPE from user_objects;

so that I can get the name of all objects created in a database schema.

If yes Please help me out or is there any tutorial online please give me URL
for the same.

--
Thanks & Regards
Gaurav K Srivastav