Follow-up: string.cpp assertion failure

From: Troels Arvin <troels(at)arvin(dot)dk>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Follow-up: string.cpp assertion failure
Date: 2004-12-01 22:00:49
Lists: pgadmin-support

I while ago I posted a message about an ugly error message which I saw in
pgadmin3 v. 1.2.0. The message seems stuck somewhere in the mailing list
system, but I suppose that it will eventually be delivered, along with
this follow-up message.

I've found that the ugly error message is only displayed when I use the
da_DK locale. So I guess my translation to Danish is somehow broken with
regard to a certain error message? - Or could it be something else?

--
Greetings from Troels Arvin, Copenhagen, Denmark