Re: ANSI SQL-2003 conformance

From: Troels Arvin <troels(at)arvin(dot)dk>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ANSI SQL-2003 conformance
Date: 2004-11-15 20:49:54
Lists: pgsql-docs

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:35:52 +0100, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> I think you should just submit incremental patches for the relevant
> files.

My best shot is still
http://troels.arvin.dk/db/pgsql/conformance/pgsql-sql-conformance.patch

There are a number of features which are currently set to conformance=no
but which might actually be implemented. That list hasn't changed from
this post: http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-docs/2004-10/msg00050.php

> But if you wait much longer
[...]

I agree that it's getting late. I'm behind on every project that I'm
involved in, and will probably not time to work more on this :-(

Simon/Elein: Do you plan to put more work into this?

If noone has the time to look over those
probably-not-conforming-but-just-maybe features, I suggest that we just go
along with the above patch.

--
Greetings from Troels Arvin, Copenhagen, Denmark