hacker-list on gmane

From: Troels Arvin <troels(at)arvin(dot)dk>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: hacker-list on gmane
Date: 2003-11-04 22:19:01
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello,

I have asked gmane[1] to add this mailing-list (pgadmin-hackers) to their
mail-to-news-to-mail gateway, and they seem to have approved (this message
is sent through gmane). I hope it's OK with the developers; if not, I'll
ask gmane to remove pgadmin-hackers again.

For those afraid of news-mail gateways, note that gmane has several
well-working features to prevent spamming and other misuse. Most
importantly: The first time you use the gateway to post to the list, you
will be asked to confirm your existence to gmane. See gmane's features
here: http://gmane.org/features.php

Botton line: pgadmin-hackers is now available at the news.gmane.org
news-server, as the group gmane.comp.db.postgresql.pgadmin.devel

Note 1:
http://www.gmane.org/

--
Greetings from Troels Arvin, Copenhagen, Denmark