Postgresql Perl Problem

From: "HydroMan" <peebs90(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-questions(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgresql Perl Problem
Date: 2000-01-08 23:34:45
Lists: pgsql-general

I am trying my first query a postgresql database using perl (using a Redhat
6.0 distribution). The script fails on the line:

$conn=Pg::connectdb("dbname=mydatabase");

with the error 'Can't locate pg.pm in @INC.

I thought that I may have been missing the perl5 interface for postgres, and
tried to find one. The linux documentation suggests the site
ftp://ftp.kciLink.com/pub/PostgresPerl-1.3.tar.gz, but its not there. Can
anyone tell me if this missing intergace is the problem, and if it is, where
I can get PostgresPerl-1.3.tar.gz?

Thanx,
Jason