Displaying keys and triggers of tables?

From: "Mads Orbesen Troest" <mads(at)loxodonte(dot)NEVERMORE(dot)dk>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Displaying keys and triggers of tables?
Date: 2001-04-20 09:16:11
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

Could someone tell me how to get more information from a previously created
table in Postgres; "\d table" doesn't show defined primary key, foreign keys
and their implied triggers and I can't seem to find a way to obtain this
information. Surely, it is possible to get a fuller table description?

I'm new to Postgres, so please bear with me. :-)

--

Regards,
/\/\\ads Orbesen Troest, Systems Developer