Re: SSL Connection Problems

From: dgr <me(at)home(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SSL Connection Problems
Date: 2004-07-28 10:32:34
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Thanks for the reply...

About the LOG, this is the complete log (with
log_error_verbosity=verbose):

C:\Documents and Settings\postgresql>postmaster
LOG: could not recognize system timezone, defaulting to "Etc/GMT-1"
HINT: You can specify the correct timezone in postgresql.conf.
LOG: could not load root certificate file
"C:/postgres/data/root.crt": No such
file or directory
DETAIL: Will not verify client certificates.
LOG: database system was shut down at 2004-07-28 12:21:47 W. Europe
Standard Ti
me
LOG: checkpoint record is at 0/C853918
LOG: redo record is at 0/C853918; undo record is at 0/0; shutdown
TRUE
LOG: next transaction ID: 1233553; next OID: 423208
LOG: database system is ready
LOG: could not initialize SSL connection: SSL error code 336306371

I have sought on google and everything for the error code as well or
any of the other errors... but with no success. I'll try the
pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org though. But doesn't pgadmin need
valid/correct certificates and all? I thought there might be a problem
in there since pgadmin doesn't work either... or perhaps the win32
build is not complete yet :)

As I said, I'll try there and again... tnx for the effort.