Is this the correct list to report issues with the www.postgresql.org
website and it's related sites? If not, I apologize, could someone
point me in the right direction?
There seems to be a problem with list archive searching, the result
set item links do not always point to the actual message that is
indicated in the list page.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
* Go to http://archives.postgresql.org/
* Search all archives for the words "autovacuum logging"
* Item #2 in my results is titled "2. autovacuum logging, part deux.
[0.99998]" and the html link for this is
The "cached" link is
* Clicking on either the title or the direct link takes me to a
pgsql-hackers list email with the subject "Semi-undocumented
functions in libpq" intead of the autovacuum related email I was
hoping to find. Clicking on the "cached" link does in fact take me
to the correct email.
* All three links should end up at the same, correct, email.
pgsql-bugs by date
|Next:||From: Josh Berkus||Date: 2006-08-18 21:39:35|
|Subject: Handling of \ in array data display|
|Previous:||From: Tom Lane||Date: 2006-08-18 13:00:53|
|Subject: Re: BUG #2576: tcp_keepalive doesn't work |