Website issue

From: Joel Stevenson <joelstevenson(at)mac(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Website issue
Date: 2006-08-18 16:02:24
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Is this the correct list to report issues with the www.postgresql.org
website and it's related sites? If not, I apologize, could someone
point me in the right direction?

There seems to be a problem with list archive searching, the result
set item links do not always point to the actual message that is
indicated in the list page.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE:

* Go to http://archives.postgresql.org/
* Search all archives for the words "autovacuum logging"
* Item #2 in my results is titled "2. autovacuum logging, part deux.
[0.99998]" and the html link for this is
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2006-05/msg00112.php .
The "cached" link is
http://search.postgresql.org/archives.search?cs=utf-8&q=autovacuum+logging&ch=http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2006-05/msg00112.php&fm=on

RESULTS:

* Clicking on either the title or the direct link takes me to a
pgsql-hackers list email with the subject "Semi-undocumented
functions in libpq" intead of the autovacuum related email I was
hoping to find. Clicking on the "cached" link does in fact take me
to the correct email.

EXPECTED RESULTS:

* All three links should end up at the same, correct, email.

Thanks,
Joel