Re: Increasing Shared Memory - on MacOS X

From: Chris Ruprecht <chrup999(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: "Chad R(dot) Larson" <chad(at)eldocomp(dot)com>
Cc: PostGreSQL Admin Group <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Increasing Shared Memory - on MacOS X
Date: 2002-01-26 16:11:40
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Chad,

good try, but there is unfortunately no parameter related to memory.
sysctl -a displays all of the parameters and their current settings,
nothing amongst them which looks like it's of help here.

Thanks for the help, I guess, I have to see if I can talk to somebody
@ Apple or one of the darwin developer's groups.

Best regards,
Chris

--
Chris Ruprecht
Network grunt and bit pusher extraordinaíre