May 19th meeting

From: "Melissa Hollingsworth" <melissa(at)fastanimals(dot)com>
To: "pdxpug(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: May 19th meeting
Date: 2011-05-20 20:52:34
Lists: pdxpug

This should go in the blog, but I don't have access to that, so
I'll put it here and someone can copy it over later.

We talked about catastrophic data loss. Then we watched a
machinima musical about Windows installation problems and
catastrophic data loss. The entire thing had been redone
in 48 hours due to--you guessed it--catastrophic data loss,
so it actually ended up kind of having a point.

Tim manned a video camera throughout. I'm unclear on
what will happen to the footage. :-\

Then we hit the Lucky Lab, with some of us joining the
hackathon and others forming a splinter faction on the patio.

--
Melissa Hollingsworth
melissa(at)fastanimals(dot)com