June meeting

From: gabrielle <gorthx(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: June meeting
Date: 2011-05-25 19:26:53
Lists: pdxpug

Hi PDXPUG-ers!

Selena, Mark, David & I have returned from the wilds of Ottawa. I had
a great time at PgCon and am looking forward to returning next year.

Meanwhile, we need a speaker for our next meeting, Thursday, June 16.

Been doing anything particularly fun* that you'd like to share?

gabrielle

*"fun" in this context being both real fun and un-fun.