May 19th meeting

From: "Melissa Hollingsworth" <melissa(at)fastanimals(dot)com>
To: "pdxpug(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: May 19th meeting
Date: 2011-05-06 22:49:53
Lists: pdxpug

Normally, Gabrielle ensures that we have thoughtful
and informative presentations. Unfortunately for you,
I am guest-hosting this month.

What I'll come up with is anyone's guess, but BYOB is
strongly recommended. Muahahaha.

Oh, and we may also talk about Postgres or something.
And we'll join those folks at the Lucky Lab afterwards.

--
Melissa Hollingsworth
melissa(at)fastanimals(dot)com