NOTIFY/LISTEN why is not a callback as notice processing.

From: "Filonenko Michael" <filonenko(dot)mikhail(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: NOTIFY/LISTEN why is not a callback as notice processing.
Date: 2010-11-10 20:02:41
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello.

I create simple mechanism to inform user about something in database
triggers. In my front-end I use PQsetNoticeReceiver, and display messages
in QTextEdit.
I think about multi-user environment. I read about NOTIFY/LISTEN, but find
no callback mechanism. Is it planning?

--
With best regards, Michael Filonenko.